Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

Have you made any resolutions for 2009? I have to admit that I was going to cop out and not make any this year. Why should I? They usually only last a couple of weeks and then I'm off whatever wagon it was and feeling guilty. So as I went through the whole eat less/exercise more/drink less/pray more list of ideas, I kind of started to wonder what the point was.

But instead of giving up entirely, I'm going to try a different approach. Instead of making a list of resolutions, I'm only going to pick one thing. One change that I want to make. And I'm going to focus on that one thing for 100 days. That's it. One specific change for a specific amount of time. At the end of 100 days, I'll pick something else to focus on for the next 100 days. That's it.

As for what it is that I'm going to "resolve" for the first 100 days of 2009...I'm not really inclined to share that. But I can tell you that there are 2 days down and 98 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment