Monday, August 31, 2009

In which I make worthless excuses...

I'm sorry that the posting has been slow for these first couple of weeks back. It's taken me a little longer to get "into the groove" than I thought it would...but I'm trying. I'm sorry to disappoint the one or two of you that actually check out this blog once in awhile.

I thought I'd give you a heads-up on the different regular features that you can expect here this semester:
Mondays: Weekend update...anything important that happened over the weekend
Tuesdays: Readers response/Ask Mr. Magette...I'll be soliciting your questions opinions on these days
Wednesdays: "Mystery M"...I had a lot of fun with this last year, so we'll do it again
Thursdays: Reading list/Blogroll...what I'm reading online and in print
Fridays: Friday's Final Four...the top four news stories of the week

In addition to these weekly features, I'll continue some of the other successful postings from last year. Look for the "daily recap" each afternoon, and also look for more guest posts throughout the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment