Sunday, March 22, 2009

And so it ends...

Here we are...Sunday night. Spring Break has come and gone for another year, and I'm setting here trying to get mentally prepared to get back into the classroom. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go back. Spring is definitely my favorite time of the school year, and there's a lot of really cool stuff going on between now and the end of the year. Not to mention that we've got some AWESOME stuff planned for class during the last quarter. But it still takes me some time to mentally get out of the "break" frame of mind and back into the "school" frame.

I meant for this to be a "how I spent my break" magnum post, but instead I think I'll give you the details with a series of smaller posts over the next few days. There's a lot to cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment