Sunday, March 22, 2009

That voice you keep hearing...


One of my biggest accomplishments over spring break was to finish up a class I've been taking called "Podcasting in the Classroom." There were basically two parts to it. In the first part, we looked at what podcasts are (duh) and how they can be used as a part of our daily "stuff" of teaching. Pretty basic, but I found a ton of really cool science podcasts that I'll be sharing with you as time goes on.

The second part was a lot of fun. It focused around creating, editing, and publishing a podcast that could be used in class. For my project, I created a 9 minute podcast to introduce the rat unit to my anatomy classes. You can find it under the "Rat" section of the class website, or direct link to it here. I don't think it turned out too bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment