Monday, April 6, 2009

Mr. Abel...one of our "Neighbors"

The Eudora News has a feature that they're calling "Neighbors". The gist of it is that they profile a different community member every week. Last week's profilee (is that a word?) was Mr. Abel. You can check it out here.

Q: How long have you lived in Eudora, and what brought you here?

A: This was my hometown and I had left, so this is my 13th year back. There was a job opening and I had an ill family member and this was the best place to be.

Q: What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?

A: Don’t take life too seriously.

Q: What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?

A: Going back to school and getting my master’s degree.

Q: What are three things people should know about you?

A: I’m a twin, I really enjoy sports and I’m a very spiritual person.

Q: What are three of your pet peeves?

A: I hate whiners, I don’t like winter and I don’t like clutter.

Q: When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A: Probably a professional athlete.

Q: What is your ideal vacation?

A: Going to the Teton Mountains.

Favorite things

Song: I don’t really listen music very much so I don’t have one.

Last good movie you saw: “Taken”

Book: “The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can make a Big Difference” by Malcolm Gladwell

Food: Any kind of Chinese food

No comments:

Post a Comment