Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Monday...

Geez...there's a lot to get to this week. I want to spend some time talking about Space Shuttle Atlantis, which lifted off earlier today from the Kennedy Space Center in Florida. I also have some thoughts about saying good bye to our senior class this week. Of course, the swine flu statistics still need to be updated, and I've got another Mystery M for you. There are always daily updates to keep...well...updated. And I read an interesting article by one of my favorite writes that I'd like to discuss. And I have some thoughts on Manny Ramirez and steroids in baseball...

Of course it's finals week, which is always one of my busiest times of the year. It's also a week where Missesmagette is in Maryland at a conference, so Littlemagette and I are on our own for a few days. To make a long story short, it's going to be a crazy busy week...so posting might be lighter than normal. But I'll do my best to get to everything. (After all, I'd hate to disappoint the 2 or 3 people who actually read this...)

4 comments:

  1. I read it this time :)
    haha and I liked how you put the names of your family.. MissesMagette and LittleMagette :)

    oh You are a great teacher Im gonna miss you

    Juli Mejia

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, yea, i read it all the time. it is great, it is not just science, and i love reading this. ps juli, i think it is funny the way the names are too. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle PickeringMay 12, 2009 at 2:32 PM

    yeah i read it when ever i'm on the internet. Their's a lot of great topics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also read it whenever I'm on the internet. It's quite interesting, and funny.

    ReplyDelete